Vampire III updated
Phoenix-Fly proudly introduces the Vampire 3 wingsuit, the result of 9 years of continuous research and development.
The Vampire 3 is a high performance suit optimized for glide distance. High forward speed and precise control have helped make the Vampire the weapon of choice amongst experienced BASE wingsuit pilots.
The Phoenix-Fly Vampire 3 wingsuit builds on the highly successful Vampire 1 & 2 and has the following new features:
• New larger arm wing planform, extending the chord line close to the body to increase lift.
• New arm inlet technology that offers fast, solid pressurization at all angles of flight.
• Semi-rigid arm wing leading edge.
• Over the shoulder zip attachment makes assembly faster and simpler.
• New arm sleeve cut away system.
• Wider leg wing to provide stable high lift flight.
• Larger back deflector.
• Improved arm and leg sleeve tailoring makes finding correct flying position more natural.
• Additional parapack panels to improve suit durability.
• Optional openings for belly cam attachment.
Added: 2010-06-24 | Last Modified: 2011-02-07 | Views: 2656 | Item ID: 110