Stealth II updated
After the outstanding success of the first STEALTH wingsuit, Phoenix Fly proudly introduces the STEALTH 2. Improving on the already great STEALTH platform, the STEALTH 2 brings several new features to the experienced wingsuit pilot who is looking to spend longer in the air and achieve super low free fall speeds, whilst still maintaining a great forward speed.
The Phoenix Fly STEALTH 2 wingsuit maintains some of the great features of the STEALTH, such as:
• Airlocked inlets on the front and back for solid pressurization.
• Large arm wings that extend to the knee and wide leg wing provide stable, high lift flight.
• Fast & Simple assembly thanks to sturdy over the shoulder zips.
• New cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• Full length back deflector for a cleaner airflow over the back of the suit.
• Ergonomic wing tip grippers allow for straight or curved arm flying position.
• Adjustable palm tension swoop cords.
• Foam lining on arm sleeves and knee area.
• Sturdy 1.9 Oz Balloon ZP and Parapack construction, reinforced in the critical areas.
• Deep cut booties made from automotive grade leather.
• Available in YIN YANG colour option.
Added: 2010-06-24 | Last Modified: 2011-02-07 | Views: 2177 | Item ID: 109