Acro II updated
The Acro 2 has been specifically developed for pilots interested in back flying, wing suit relative work and freestyle flying.
The design of the Acro 2 greatly enhances the suits manoeuvrability offering many new possibilities in areas such as acrobatics and docked flight.
The Acro 2 armwing leading edge is straight, changing the flying position to give the pilot much more flexibility. The symmetrical wing profiles and tapered trailing edge also combine to enhance manoeuvrability. The Acro feels like a "mono-wing", it is easier and more intuitive to perform sharp turns, solid carves, rolls, dives and swoops.
The Acro 2 has the following new features:
• New air locked inlets offer excellent pressurization in all orientations.
• Fast & Simple assembly thanks to over the shoulder zips.
• New cable cut away system, positioned on the arm sleeve.
• New large RW style grippers on the legs make leg docks and linked exits easier.
• Parapack panels improve durability and offer more colour options
Added: 2010-06-24 | Last Modified: 2011-02-07 | Views: 2072 | Item ID: 105