Shortcut
do you like squirrel Can't Post

sunchild

Jan 3, 2021, 9:43 PM
Post #2 of 8 (2137 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zmorlock] do you like squirrel [In reply to] Can't Post

Gotta love Squirrel...
These guys started out just trying to make a better and safer wingsuit from what was available at the time. Great job continuing the evolution of the sport !
Thanks to Matt,Mike,Will,Marty and the rest of the team and especially the manufacturing crew ( nylon artistes ).

zmorlock

Jan 4, 2021, 6:21 PM
Post #3 of 8 (2019 views)
Shortcut

wait for it.

John_Scher

Jan 6, 2021, 9:51 AM
Post #4 of 8 (1869 views)
Shortcut

zmorlock wrote:

Yes I like Squirrel.

My experience has been very positive. The quality and speed of response to numerous queries has been excellent and the quality of the products that I have purchased from them has been outstanding.

They also appear to be trying hard to innovate, constantly developing new products and evolving existing ones.

I know some people bash them and possibly with good reason but no one is perfect. They get 9.5 out of 10 from me.

JS

neiljarvis

Jan 6, 2021, 8:59 PM
Post #5 of 8 (1818 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John_Scher] do you like squirrel [In reply to] Can't Post

Suit and canopy arrived in record time.

I had to buy my epicene without being able to find one in NZ to assess container sizing. Mike was happy to provide a refund if it didnt fit. I thought that was pretty solid.

gnarlysquirrel

Jan 13, 2021, 8:06 AM
Post #6 of 8 (1619 views)
Shortcut

Matt&Mike have always made themselves available. I can send them a video and ask for some feedback or tips on flying style and always get a thoughtful response. I know this is true for others.

One of the cool things about being in a small community.

fbc91

Jan 17, 2021, 3:33 PM
Post #7 of 8 (1464 views)
Shortcut

do you like them?

jerolim

Jan 19, 2021, 12:42 AM
Post #8 of 8 (1387 views)
Shortcut
Re: [fbc91] do you like squirrel [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure.

Wild Squirrel Casserole
Ingredients
2 wild squirrels
1 stalk of celery
1 white onion
1 large carrot
1 parsnip
200g new potatoes
150g chestnut mushrooms
300g butter beans
400ml chicken or vegetable stock
2 bay leaves
1 tsp dried mixed herbs
fresh parsley
Instructions
In a large frying pan add a dash of olive oil and, on a medium heat, brown the meat on all sides. Once the meat has coloured remove and set aside in a dish.
Roughly chop the all of the vegetables and add to the pan with a little more oil if necessary. Gently fry off until they all start to soften.
Drain the butter beans and add to the pan along with the dried herbs and bay leaves and mix through.
Return the meat to the pan and cover with the stock. With the lid on simmer gently for 1hr 30mins.
When the meat is tender and pulls away from the bone, remove from the pan and separate from the bones. Be careful to remove any shot from the meat where possible, to save your teeth! Stir the meat back into the dish to warm through. Serve up with some fresh spring greens or kale.

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media