BadSeedBase Mayhem line mesurements/manual
Premier Sponsor:

richijs

Sep 28, 2020, 12:34 PM
Post #1 of 4 (345 views)
Shortcut
BadSeedBase Mayhem line mesurements/manual Can't Post

Hi!
Does anybody have a manual for Badseedbase Mayhem 260 canopy? I need mesurements for all lines.
Thanks!

TomAiello

Sep 28, 2020, 3:12 PM
Post #2 of 4 (338 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richijs] BadSeedBase Mayhem line mesurements/manual [In reply to] Can't Post

Have you tried to contact the manufacturer?

I don't have a trim chart, but there has to be one out there.

In a pinch, you can replicate the old lines and estimate wear, but it's always better to get the real trim chart. Honestly, I have the ability and facilities to build whole line sets and I always prefer to just buy the line set from the manufacturer. It's really that much easier.

richijs

Sep 29, 2020, 11:09 AM
Post #3 of 4 (288 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] BadSeedBase Mayhem line mesurements/manual [In reply to] Can't Post

I have tried to contact Brandon from BadSeed, but no answer.. It has been really hard to contact with him.
Hole story to understand my situation -
I bought unused complete BSB rig from one guy who bought it from Brandon. There was a recall on suspension lines bla bla.. But I made like 20 jumps on the same lines that was attached to canopy from manufacturer, everything was okay, canopy was opening and flying good. Then I received suspension lines from Brandon. As there was a recall, I gave my rig to a local rigger to change those suspension lines. He changed them just before going to Brento. At Brento I tested it - openings was okay, but canopy was slightly always turning to the right, and not flying, it was falling, glide ratio was like 1:2. So now I'm waiting to get back old lines from that rigger and I don't know what to do!?

There is no fucking label on the canopy or container, I dont know what is the size of my canopy. Maybe he just sent me the lines from Mayhem 260 and mine is 280, I don't know. Or maybe that is riggers fault, he should check the lenght of the lines before changing. He told me that lenght of the lines was +- the same...

Maybe I should throw that rig in recycle bin and buy squirrel?

drawtheline

Sep 29, 2020, 12:31 PM
Post #4 of 4 (278 views)
Shortcut
Re: [richijs] BadSeedBase Mayhem line mesurements/manual [In reply to] Can't Post

The Squirrel has risen Wink

Forums : BASE Jumping : BASE Technical

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media