Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Darth_Vader

Oct 10, 2019, 3:35 AM
Post #1 of 26 (5424 views)
Shortcut
Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE Can't Post

Hey guys,

They are now out: curious of any feedback from whoever gets their hands on the ALL-T (all around) and/or the RISE (UL terminal only).

Thanks a lot in advance!

https://adrenalinbase.com/1_blog/2_a-new-adventure

Cheers,

(This post was edited by Darth_Vader on Oct 10, 2019, 4:22 AM)

Brutus

Oct 11, 2019, 11:31 PM
Post #2 of 26 (5263 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darth_Vader] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

https://adrenalinbase.com/...og/2_a-new-adventure

clickable.

You are welcome

Darth_Vader

Oct 14, 2019, 7:35 AM
Post #3 of 26 (5097 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Brutus] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks - good lesson :)

And the product page is now up:
https://adrenalinbase.com/en/20-parachutes

B52

Oct 21, 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #4 of 26 (4696 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darth_Vader] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

All Atair canopies have been removed from the site. Interesting as they have been in a close relationship for a long time.

TomAiello

Oct 26, 2019, 8:58 PM
Post #5 of 26 (4462 views)
Shortcut
Re: [B52] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

B52 wrote:
All Atair canopies have been removed from the site. Interesting as they have been in a close relationship for a long time.

It's my understanding that Adrenalin chose to terminate that relationship so they could focus on selling their own brand of canopies.

I'm honestly going to be very surprised if Adrenalin's first attempt at building canopies comes anywhere close to Atair (where they've been doing canopies for 20 years).

jonmurrell

Oct 27, 2019, 3:09 AM
Post #6 of 26 (4442 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

TomAiello wrote:
B52 wrote:

It's my understanding that Adrenalin chose to terminate that relationship so they could focus on selling their own brand of canopies.

I'm honestly going to be very surprised if Adrenalin's first attempt at building canopies comes anywhere close to Atair (where they've been doing canopies for 20 years).

My UL4 has been done for a while, but the OSP2 supposed to go in it is a few months behind... time to see if they end up in the same place Crazy

Fledgling

Oct 31, 2019, 5:33 PM
Post #7 of 26 (4235 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm curious to see how the return of the 5th upper control line pans out. I'm also curious as to what sounds like "partial" non-load bearing ribs on the ultra light.

Blackarm

Nov 10, 2019, 6:36 AM
Post #8 of 26 (3864 views)
Shortcut

I could try the new rise canopy from Adrenaline base. I did 6 jumps with it. Super happy. Good opening event after strong flare, smooth and straight. The canopy is reactive but not nervous. I like that with base canopy, precis for the small landing. And it's lighter than other canopy even trango.
I recommend you.
I'll buy one after sold my trango

Darth_Vader

Nov 24, 2019, 11:58 AM
Post #9 of 26 (3443 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Blackarm] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the insight. I am waiting on a all-t for December now and lets see if i get to do some jumps (work)

AntoineLaporte

Nov 25, 2019, 2:40 AM
Post #10 of 26 (3388 views)
Shortcut

Tom the All-T is based on the OSP (the Outlaw was also very inspired by the OSP) so my guess is that is will be a good canopy. It's hard to fail when you start from a good base.

@Fledgling: the Rise I think is based on the Techno from Parachute de France, that was their reserve canopy for year. So no big risks here too.
The "partial" non-load bearing ribs was the main caracterisctic of the Techno as you can see in its french certification here:
http://www.ffp.asso.fr/...rDPsLk2I_luiAa3weBFk
It's in French but the interesting part are the drawings ;)

(This post was edited by AntoineLaporte on Dec 3, 2019, 7:18 AM)

Fledgling

Nov 28, 2019, 5:01 AM
Post #11 of 26 (3249 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AntoineLaporte] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

AntoineLaporte wrote:
@Fledgling: the Rise I think is based on the Techno from Parachute de France, that was their reserve canopy for year. So no big risks here too.

Interesting.

John_Scher

Dec 1, 2019, 1:02 PM
Post #12 of 26 (3074 views)
Shortcut

Off Topc:

In reply to:
I'll buy one after sold my trango

Is it a Trango3? I'm looking for advice on a Trango3

Blackarm

Dec 1, 2019, 1:20 PM
Post #13 of 26 (3065 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John_Scher] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Nope, trango 1, trango 3 is the worst.

John_Scher

Dec 1, 2019, 2:09 PM
Post #14 of 26 (3058 views)
Shortcut

Blackarm wrote:

Oh, that's not good.
Any chance you could give a bit more detail please?

AntoineLaporte

Dec 2, 2019, 12:36 AM
Post #15 of 26 (3017 views)
Shortcut
Re: [John_Scher] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

John_Scher wrote:

Blackarm wrote:

Oh, that's not good.
Any chance you could give a bit more detail please?

I have a Trango 3, I agree and not.
At first the Trango 3 was with Vectran lines and a "slow slider" (slider with stripes).
First I removed the stripes and the canopy got better opening, then I chnage the lines after 350 jumps with microlines and the opening were even better.
Also I set my brake settings (15cm up) and toggle settings (way shorter but I do not remember how many).
So yes when I got it I had a not so good canopy, but after I liked it a lot, it flies pretty good in full brakes, and stable.
Set it up, remove the stripes on the slider and you will have a good slider up canopy.

John_Scher

Dec 2, 2019, 1:54 AM
Post #16 of 26 (3008 views)
Shortcut
Re: [AntoineLaporte] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks Antoine

giacomo

Apr 20, 2020, 12:58 AM
Post #17 of 26 (1747 views)
Shortcut

Hi guys! Are there any other reviews? In the meantime there was a demo in LB and at Brento but I hadn't the chance to go.

At the moment I'm using a Troll but I'm going to build a second rig just for terminals. Thank you!

AntoineLaporte

Apr 20, 2020, 1:08 AM
Post #18 of 26 (1743 views)
Shortcut
Re: [giacomo] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

For now almost all the people who got it are firends or sponsored, so hard to have a real honest feedback.
I'm trusting some of my friends about the Rise and that it is a fast and stable canopy, but in BASE what I would like to know first is if it's easy to land in a small place with an half-brake approach and not if I can make a long flare at the landing...

giacomo

Apr 20, 2020, 3:06 AM
Post #19 of 26 (1730 views)
Shortcut

Thank you Antoine! We share the same opinion. The speed can be good if there's wind, but I'm more interested in accuracy and opening. For sure I don't want to swoop!

Kadel

Apr 22, 2020, 11:17 AM
Post #20 of 26 (1533 views)
Shortcut

Hi! And what about comparing Trango's and Peak? I have Peak265 (vectran lines) and I'm super happy with it. Anyone who have experience with all of types?

(This post was edited by Kadel on Apr 22, 2020, 11:20 AM)

TomAiello

Apr 22, 2020, 1:48 PM
Post #21 of 26 (1512 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Kadel] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Kadel wrote:
Hi! And what about comparing Trango's and Peak? I have Peak265 (vectran lines) and I'm super happy with it. Anyone who have experience with all of types?

Comparing Trango and Peak to each other, or comparing Trango, Peak and RISE?

OLopez

Apr 22, 2020, 5:00 PM
Post #22 of 26 (1501 views)
Shortcut

TomAiello wrote:
Comparing Trango and Peak to each other, or comparing Trango, Peak and RISE?

Feel free to put your thoughts on any of those. I'd be interested to know what you think

jools

May 2, 2020, 5:27 PM
Post #23 of 26 (1112 views)
Shortcut

Just out of interest, and because Squirrel seems to gets loads of shit for it, anyone know where these are made?
Are they made “in-house” or outsourced to the Far East?

Laters

Julian

OLopez

May 3, 2020, 3:11 AM
Post #24 of 26 (1090 views)
Shortcut
Re: [jools] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Not sure where i read it, but i believe is Eastern Europe. by Sky Paraglders i think it was.

Edit: It's in their own website, doh. So yes, Sky PG's who are based out of Czech Republuc. Unsure if the factory is there though

(This post was edited by OLopez on May 3, 2020, 3:13 AM)

Kadel

May 3, 2020, 5:02 AM
Post #25 of 26 (1059 views)
Shortcut
Re: [OLopez] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes, Sky paragliders have the factory in Czech republic. They have long tradition in manufacturing of paragliding gear. My paragliding wing is from them.
But it's new information for me, that new AB canopies growing in my home country Smile

First page Previous page 1 2 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : BASE Jumping : BASE Technical

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media