Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE
Premier Sponsor:

Darth_Vader

Oct 10, 2019, 3:35 AM
Post #1 of 8 (1841 views)
Shortcut
Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE Can't Post

Hey guys,

They are now out: curious of any feedback from whoever gets their hands on the ALL-T (all around) and/or the RISE (UL terminal only).

Thanks a lot in advance!

https://adrenalinbase.com/1_blog/2_a-new-adventure

Cheers,

(This post was edited by Darth_Vader on Oct 10, 2019, 4:22 AM)

Brutus

Oct 11, 2019, 11:31 PM
Post #2 of 8 (1680 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darth_Vader] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

https://adrenalinbase.com/...og/2_a-new-adventure

clickable.

You are welcome

Darth_Vader

Oct 14, 2019, 7:35 AM
Post #3 of 8 (1514 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Brutus] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks - good lesson :)

And the product page is now up:
https://adrenalinbase.com/en/20-parachutes

B52

Oct 21, 2019, 12:28 PM
Post #4 of 8 (1113 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Darth_Vader] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

All Atair canopies have been removed from the site. Interesting as they have been in a close relationship for a long time.

TomAiello

Oct 26, 2019, 8:58 PM
Post #5 of 8 (879 views)
Shortcut
Re: [B52] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

B52 wrote:
All Atair canopies have been removed from the site. Interesting as they have been in a close relationship for a long time.

It's my understanding that Adrenalin chose to terminate that relationship so they could focus on selling their own brand of canopies.

I'm honestly going to be very surprised if Adrenalin's first attempt at building canopies comes anywhere close to Atair (where they've been doing canopies for 20 years).

jonmurrell

Oct 27, 2019, 3:09 AM
Post #6 of 8 (859 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

TomAiello wrote:
B52 wrote:

It's my understanding that Adrenalin chose to terminate that relationship so they could focus on selling their own brand of canopies.

I'm honestly going to be very surprised if Adrenalin's first attempt at building canopies comes anywhere close to Atair (where they've been doing canopies for 20 years).

My UL4 has been done for a while, but the OSP2 supposed to go in it is a few months behind... time to see if they end up in the same place Crazy

Fledgling

Oct 31, 2019, 5:33 PM
Post #7 of 8 (652 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] Adrenalin Base canopies: ALL-T and RISE [In reply to] Can't Post

I'm curious to see how the return of the 5th upper control line pans out. I'm also curious as to what sounds like "partial" non-load bearing ribs on the ultra light.

Blackarm

Nov 10, 2019, 6:36 AM
Post #8 of 8 (281 views)
Shortcut

I could try the new rise canopy from Adrenaline base. I did 6 jumps with it. Super happy. Good opening event after strong flare, smooth and straight. The canopy is reactive but not nervous. I like that with base canopy, precis for the small landing. And it's lighter than other canopy even trango.
I recommend you.
I'll buy one after sold my trango

Forums : BASE Jumping : BASE Technical

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media