quick/rapide links and rubber covers - Twin Falls this week
Premier Sponsor:

Zebu

Oct 5, 2019, 5:15 PM
Post #1 of 3 (360 views)
Shortcut
quick/rapide links and rubber covers - Twin Falls this week Can't Post

Hola,

I'm headed to twin falls tomorrow or Monday. I have a used rig I acquired recently and wanted to change out the slinks for quick links. Is there a BASE shop or school where I could buy the quick links and rubber covers in twin? I could also use a pair of WLO toggles. Neither are necessary, but it'd be nice to find a place to buy em.

Also, do you guys just get your links from BASE / skydiving stores or just buy them at home depot? I'd assume you'd want to get them from a sport-specific supplier for proper quality control.

(This post was edited by Zebu on Oct 5, 2019, 5:15 PM)

BodeyM

Oct 5, 2019, 8:05 PM
Post #2 of 3 (341 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Zebu] quick/rapide links and rubber covers - Twin Falls this week [In reply to] Can't Post

Idk about where to buy that stuff in Twin. Tom or someone's probably got a good answer, but definitely don't just get any steel links. You want the legit Rapide ones that are rated correctly, be careful cause there are even Chinese knockoffs that are stamped as Rapide. Most of the big BASE manufacturers sell the legit ones off their sites.

bluhdow

Oct 7, 2019, 7:51 AM
Post #3 of 3 (230 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BodeyM] quick/rapide links and rubber covers - Twin Falls this week [In reply to] Can't Post

I would check with Tom and/or John at SRBA. I’d imagine they have both in stock.

Apex obviously sells all of the above on the website.

Forums : BASE Jumping : BASE Technical

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media