Forums: BASE Jumping: General BASE:
Milford Sound Heli Charter
Premier Sponsor:

BigfcknG

Jan 28, 2019, 10:55 PM
Post #1 of 5 (1078 views)
Shortcut
Milford Sound Heli Charter Can't Post

Shout out to all the sheep lovers out there!

A crew of us filthy Aussies are coming to Milford in early March. We are looking to catch a bird up to the exit point atop Terror Peak. I have flung some emails around to the commercial operations around the place, but any info on personal experience or some nice little bargains would go a long way. If anyone can share some footage of it with me, that would be handy. We'll be flying two pieces off it and are looking to take it out past the talus, so any video would be very helpful!

Feel free to PM me if you wish.

tradmeister

Jan 29, 2019, 10:53 PM
Post #2 of 5 (938 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BigfcknG] Milford Sound Heli Charter [In reply to] Can't Post

Lazy cunts Laugh

MrAW

Jan 30, 2019, 11:55 PM
Post #3 of 5 (801 views)
Shortcut
Re: [tradmeister] Milford Sound Heli Charter [In reply to] Can't Post

We're not all lazy cunts, some of us are slow cunts. Then there's the rest who are just cunts.

MBA-FRANK

Feb 15, 2019, 2:36 PM
Post #4 of 5 (486 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BigfcknG] Milford Sound Heli Charter [In reply to] Can't Post

BigfcknG wrote:
Shout out to all the sheep lovers out there!

A crew of us filthy Aussies are coming to Milford in early March. We are looking to catch a bird up to the exit point atop Terror Peak. I have flung some emails around to the commercial operations around the place, but any info on personal experience or some nice little bargains would go a long way. If anyone can share some footage of it with me, that would be handy. We'll be flying two pieces off it and are looking to take it out past the talus, so any video would be very helpful!

Feel free to PM me if you wish.

Hello Gary,

Did you get any help with this? I've never been there but could put you in touch with some who have.

You're right, we do love sheep. We all do. After we've finished with them we get them slaughtered, then export the meat to Straya and you guys eat it. Wink

BigfcknG

Feb 15, 2019, 6:21 PM
Post #5 of 5 (459 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MBA-FRANK] Milford Sound Heli Charter [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure did Frank. Going to go with the local mob down at the airstrip. We have a strong local showing heading out with us too.

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media