Premier Sponsor:

zoobrothertom

Jun 12, 2018, 5:38 PM
Post #1 of 12 (3889 views)
Shortcut
Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley Can't Post

Does anyone know a link to his videos?
Fastest MF is easy to find.
I'm looking for "Off the Mountain and Into the Valley" and his freestyle competition videos.

Thanks Guys & Gals

ZooBrotherTom

(This post was edited by zoobrothertom on Jun 12, 2018, 6:17 PM)

cpoxon

Jun 14, 2018, 1:30 AM
Post #2 of 12 (3706 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zoobrothertom] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

I had a look in the SkydivingMovies.com archive but it only contains Faster MFer in the Valley and a Memorial Video which apparently contains some skydiving footage and at 5.5 minutes long might contain some of what you are looking for? I'll dig it out.

zoobrothertom

Jun 14, 2018, 5:25 AM
Post #3 of 12 (3674 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cpoxon] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks!

cpoxon

Jun 18, 2018, 11:41 PM
Post #4 of 12 (3349 views)
Shortcut
Re: [zoobrothertom] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv1fvJrqgTs

zoobrothertom

Jun 20, 2018, 10:42 AM
Post #5 of 12 (3154 views)
Shortcut
Re: [cpoxon] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks for the link.

I finally found a copy of "Off the Mountain" on an old CD I burned years ago.

TomAiello

Jun 20, 2018, 10:48 AM
Post #6 of 12 (3149 views)
Shortcut

I bet a lot of other people would appreciate it if you put it up on line somewhere to share it.

zoobrothertom

Jun 20, 2018, 11:49 AM
Post #7 of 12 (3138 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Hey, Tom. Good idea. I don't have a PC at home anymore. I'll take it to work and play with it. Might be a few days.

dmcoco84

Jun 22, 2018, 11:49 AM
Post #8 of 12 (2924 views)
Shortcut
Re: [TomAiello] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

TomAiello wrote:
I bet a lot of other people would appreciate it if you put it up on line somewhere to share it.

Here ya go: http://www.basejumper.com/videos/Detailed/65.html

lol.

"This is a sign of the simulation. Have you considered the simulation theory?"

Laugh

zoobrothertom

Jun 22, 2018, 2:22 PM
Post #9 of 12 (2890 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmcoco84] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Woo Hoo!
Thanks so much!

nigelslee

Jun 22, 2018, 4:58 PM
Post #10 of 12 (2861 views)
Shortcut
Re: [dmcoco84] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Thank you.

Grandad106

Oct 30, 2018, 1:16 PM
Post #11 of 12 (1666 views)
Shortcut
Re: [nigelslee] Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Wink Fancy finding you on here Nigel...#106

(This post was edited by Grandad106 on Oct 30, 2018, 1:17 PM)

dmcoco84

Feb 11, 2019, 12:11 PM
Post #12 of 12 (419 views)
Shortcut
Lukas Knutson - Off the Mountain and into The Valley [In reply to] Can't Post

Sure Thing!

But, don't thank, me.

Thank my shit ton of missing PMs, otherwise I wouldn't have been stalking Sangiro and realized it. Laugh

Anyone else missing PMs? -- If anyone has sent/received messages with me (Early 2009 and before), I'd be grateful to have copies.

Probably a reasonable time to do an inventory, speaking of which, given all the recent changes on the dorkzone. (e.g., In addition to my missing PMs over there, ALL of my SENT PMs, are now gone over there too.)

Tom apparently has all his; back to 2005. But all of my most important PMs (including ABP related), from while I was in Norway for six weeks, and shortly prior, which I fully intended to share with Mitch... Are Gone.

Great Lysebotn Video, though... hadn't seen it; especially if it was never on SDM. But the thumbnail for the video on Sangiro's profile (posted right before my Lysebotn trip), is within the Memorial video, which I had indeed seen and kept. -- Also being a BFL entry, that I've yet to be able to inhibit from the forefront of my mind, while standing at the NRGB exit point wearing my OG Phantom.

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media