Forums: BASE Jumping: General BASE:
BASE / bungee multi-ways...
Premier Sponsor:

blitzkrieg

Mar 10, 2018, 11:43 AM
Post #1 of 8 (941 views)
Shortcut
BASE / bungee multi-ways... Can't Post

Just curious if anyone has done base and bungee multi-ways previously? Not a big deal but it sure is an exciting variation and can't say I've seen it before.

DFR

Mar 10, 2018, 2:05 PM
Post #2 of 8 (899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blitzkrieg] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

I saw that on Facebook a few days ago. I think it was in Greece. The bungee guy exited a half second before the BASE jumper on his back and the jumper deployed over him. I canít find the link though.

MrAW

Mar 10, 2018, 4:03 PM
Post #3 of 8 (868 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DFR] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yes I saw that too, looked it was at Zakynthos.

blitzkrieg

Mar 10, 2018, 6:19 PM
Post #4 of 8 (836 views)
Shortcut
Re: [DFR] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

Oh cool, I didn't see that as I'm off social media these days... I just did it myself yesterday with some other people and got to thinking. Fun stuff.
Attachments: ac27cae647251e0563c1be94a016286e216a7dc9-2S_1280.jpg (204 KB)

hjumper33
Mar 11, 2018, 3:02 AM
Post #5 of 8 (769 views)
Shortcut
Re: [blitzkrieg] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

Iím prettt sure Doug frutos did a few in China a few years ago. Iím not sure if heís done others, but I wouldnít be surprised.

jools

Mar 11, 2018, 4:48 AM
Post #6 of 8 (754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MrAW] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

If we are talking about the same jumps in Zakinthos, they were rope jumps not bungee jumps.
Amanda, Bret and Cam were the BASE jumpers.

Laters

Julian

TomAiello

Mar 11, 2018, 9:24 AM
Post #7 of 8 (703 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hjumper33] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

I saw Doug do some here, maybe 15 years ago, back before the ITD put up signs about attaching to the bridge and the Sheriff started ticketing bungee jumpers. I think Marty T was with him on that trip, but I may be misremembering that.

Also, didn't Jimmy P and Marty T set up a big bungee in Colorado and do a bungee/BASE project there? I can't remember if there were any 2 ways done, but I know that there were a lot of other interesting cross over discussions.

blitzkrieg

Mar 11, 2018, 9:32 AM
Post #8 of 8 (698 views)
Shortcut
Re: [hjumper33] BASE / bungee multi-ways... [In reply to] Can't Post

Yeah man... Doug was flying the drone, then repeated the jump after I walked back up. Hard to beat the Vertigo boys and their experience, and they wanted to do it so I wanted to make it happen. Nothing crazy technical about it, just a lot of fun with some great guys. This is how the ideas start rolling. Tongue

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media