Forums: BASE Jumping: General BASE:
BFL Text File
Premier Sponsor:

BUDA

Feb 5, 2018, 3:47 PM
Post #1 of 5 (886 views)
Shortcut
BFL Text File Can't Post

Hey everyone. I started this project last year, and just finished it up this afternoon. No offense to the people who run blincmagazine and maintain the BFL, but I personally don't much enjoy navigating the website. I pulled out all of the information from the BFL and turned it into text. As far as I can remember all I've done is corrected for some minor spelling errors.

https://docs.google.com/...E4w/edit?usp=sharing

(This post was edited by BUDA on Feb 5, 2018, 3:48 PM)

GreenMachine

Feb 5, 2018, 5:00 PM
Post #2 of 5 (838 views)
Shortcut
Word Document [In reply to] Can't Post

Thanks!!

MBA-PATTO

Feb 6, 2018, 12:47 AM
Post #3 of 5 (732 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BUDA] BFL Text File [In reply to] Can't Post

nice one.Wink

Heat

Feb 6, 2018, 3:09 AM
Post #4 of 5 (694 views)
Shortcut

Excellent work.

BUDA

Feb 6, 2018, 9:59 AM
Post #5 of 5 (573 views)
Shortcut

I'm glad this was valuable work to other people. Just a heads up to anyone who might use this moving forward, I added Dwain's assessment of Brian Stout's fatality at the bridge to his record. I did this for myself because I think it is an extremely important piece to that unsolved puzzle, and the official BFL record only lists the entry from Brian's father. I mean absolutely no disrespect to Brian's memory or his family by adding Dwain's dissenting opinion, I merely respect the experience that Dwain gathered throughout his life and feel that it is an important statement from someone who was there. I don't want to start a debate about that incident, I just wanted whoever else comes across this post to know that I deviated from the official BFL in that way. Thanks everyone.

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media