Forums: BASE Jumping: General BASE:
BASE accuracy landing practice in Australia
Premier Sponsor:

MBA-FRANK

Oct 4, 2017, 12:37 AM
Post #1 of 5 (1391 views)
Shortcut
BASE accuracy landing practice in Australia Can't Post

Hello all. Are any of you Strayan BASE jumpers that live in or around NSW/ACT interested in practicing your accuracy landings?

On 13, 14 and 15 October at Moruya, the Australian Parachute Federation is holding the NSW State accuracy champs. A couple of us are going over from NZ to compete and you will have a nice soft tuffet to aim for instead of those shitty, small and hard landing areas you Ozzies normally put up with.

Put your BASE canopy into your sky rig and come and join us for a long weekend. It would be great to catch up with some fellow BASE jumpers.

The DZ at Moruya is awesome with friendly people, great facilities and nice, cheap accommodation and you often see whales and dolphins skylarking in the sea just after takeoff. Don't let us take home the medals.

Frank.

MBA-FRANK

Oct 8, 2017, 10:42 PM
Post #2 of 5 (1026 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MBA-FRANK] BASE accuracy landing practice in Australia [In reply to] Can't Post

Are there any local BASE jumpers around that area that could show or give out info on local BASE spots please?

One of us coming over for this event is going to use a BASE canopy in his sky rig and it would be no bother for him to also bring his BASE container.

Meeting Strayan BASE jumpers and practicing accuracy landings...that would make an awesome trip even better for us!

BigfcknG

Oct 9, 2017, 12:41 PM
Post #3 of 5 (933 views)
Shortcut
Re: [MBA-FRANK] BASE accuracy landing practice in Australia [In reply to] Can't Post

Where are you headed?

MBA-FRANK

Oct 9, 2017, 7:45 PM
Post #4 of 5 (875 views)
Shortcut
Re: [BigfcknG] BASE accuracy landing practice in Australia [In reply to] Can't Post

Flying into Sydney and driving to Skydive Oz at Moruya, four hours South.

I'll pm you.

hcsvader

Oct 9, 2017, 9:21 PM
Post #5 of 5 (864 views)
Shortcut

I think you'll find there's a pretty good crew there.

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media