Forums: BASE Jumping: General BASE:
South Florida Locals
Premier Sponsor:

 


SLAMBO

Sep 9, 2017, 2:14 PM
Post #1 of 12 (1653 views)
Shortcut
South Florida Locals Can't Post

Looking for some locs to flik with the next few nights. PM me.

almosupremecommander

Sep 10, 2017, 1:49 AM
Post #2 of 12 (1555 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SLAMBO] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

The next few nights??
South Florida ???
If you had read a newspaper or turned on tv recently you might be aware that all the south Florida locals have either run away or hiding in a storm shelter what with hurricane irma and the 130mph winds currently battering the area.


(This post was edited by almosupremecommander on Sep 10, 2017, 2:07 AM)

weathergirl
UK Pro BASE
Sep 10, 2017, 6:12 AM
Post #3 of 12 (1497 views)
Shortcut
Re: [almosupremecommander] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

Don't listen to Al, he's always been too cautious.
[:)

Heat

Sep 10, 2017, 12:51 PM
Post #4 of 12 (1420 views)
Shortcut
Re: [almosupremecommander] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

I legit laughed out loud nowLaugh

GreenMachine

Sep 10, 2017, 3:57 PM
Post #5 of 12 (1362 views)
Shortcut
Load #1 Five Minute Call [In reply to] Can't Post

See image for conditions Tongue
Attachments: Screen Shot 2017-09-10 at 6.56.22 PM.png (302 KB)

Twoply

Sep 10, 2017, 5:09 PM
Post #6 of 12 (1346 views)
Shortcut
Re: [almosupremecommander] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

almosupremecommander wrote:
The next few nights??
South Florida ???
If you had read a newspaper or turned on tv recently you might be aware that all the south Florida locals have either run away or hiding in a storm shelter what with hurricane irma and the 130mph winds currently battering the area.

Hahaha

Hook, line and sinker!

base570

Sep 10, 2017, 6:34 PM
Post #7 of 12 (1320 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twoply] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

 

Jumping in the eye of a hurricane.... hmmm interesting!

almosupremecommander

Sep 11, 2017, 3:27 AM
Post #8 of 12 (1220 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Twoply] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

Twoply wrote:
almosupremecommander wrote:
The next few nights??
South Florida ???
If you had read a newspaper or turned on tv recently you might be aware that all the south Florida locals have either run away or hiding in a storm shelter what with hurricane irma and the 130mph winds currently battering the area.

Hahaha

Hook, line and sinker!


Ok So it was a joke right ? Kind of like an April fools but it's September ?
Ha ha yea yea I didn't see that coming, not in September!!!


I hope you don't mind an observation but you Americans have such a basic sense of humour compared to everyone else.

milkflyrockclimb

Sep 11, 2017, 5:06 AM
Post #9 of 12 (1183 views)
Shortcut
Re: [almosupremecommander] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

almosupremecommander wrote:

I hope you don't mind an observation but you Americans have such a basic sense of humour compared to everyone else.

Which was so basic that it went right over your head Cool

almosupremecommander

Sep 11, 2017, 6:48 AM
Post #10 of 12 (1143 views)
Shortcut
Re: [milkflyrockclimb] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

Cheeky bastard
But yea.

milkflyrockclimb

Sep 11, 2017, 5:09 PM
Post #11 of 12 (1019 views)
Shortcut
Re: [almosupremecommander] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

Nothing but love for ya.

DFR

Sep 16, 2017, 9:21 AM
Post #12 of 12 (754 views)
Shortcut
Re: [SLAMBO] South Florida Locals [In reply to] Can't Post

To continue off this, on my way back from Euroland, I've got s 13 hour layover from Monday evening to Tuesday morning in Miami and winds look low. From the pictures I've seen I'm sure people in charge are busy dealing with real shit and some of those building look pretty busted open.... anyone around?Wink


Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media