House keeping at Brento and Casale
Premier Sponsor:

unclecharlie95

Mar 20, 2017, 12:15 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1737 views)
Shortcut
House keeping at Brento and Casale Can't Post

Couple of kind requests from the locals:

1. If you jump Casale please be careful climbing over the gate in the soccer field LZ. The handle of the lock has been broken numerous times, do not use it as a foot hold! Better yet use the alternate LZs nearby.

2. At Brento PLEASE put the packing mats away when you finish. The owner of the packing area allows us to use that area for free and is very upset at the jumpers lack of respect. If we carry on leaving the mats out every day, killing the grass, we may have to pack in the landing area in the future.

Grazie for your cooperation, lets enjoy the season Smile

(This post was edited by unclecharlie95 on Mar 20, 2017, 11:10 PM)

Philosoful

Sep 22, 2017, 1:07 AM
Post #2 of 3 (466 views)
Shortcut
Re: [unclecharlie95] House keeping at Brento and Casale [In reply to] Can't Post

Or ever better - Try opening the gate first, it's been open every time I've jumped there this year. Saw a load trying to climb it before us on my last trip (it was unlocked at the time). I don't know if the Dieter 'piggy' fund for the land owner is still in the Zebrata bar? But if it's still there and you jump Casale, chuck your change in :)

wasatchrider

Sep 22, 2017, 8:30 AM
Post #3 of 3 (362 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Philosoful] House keeping at Brento and Casale [In reply to] Can't Post

Philosoful wrote:
Or ever better - Try opening the gate first, it's been open every time I've jumped there this year. Saw a load trying to climb it before us on my last trip (it was unlocked at the time). I don't know if the Dieter 'piggy' fund for the land owner is still in the Zebrata bar? But if it's still there and you jump Casale, chuck your change in :)

Its still there and every time we jumped it the gate was unlocked

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media