Forums: BASE Jumping: General BASE:
Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland
Premier Sponsor:

Mikki_ZH

Jul 5, 2015, 2:33 AM
Post #1 of 8 (4198 views)
Shortcut
Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland Can't Post

Dear Jumpers
As now hopefully most of you know, you should buy the landing card. But almost more important than actually buying the landing card is to register on our Website:
http://www.swissbaseassociation.ch/en/landing-card.html
There you should note down a contact in case something happens to you. The police knows this and they contact us in case of an accident. Please do this in respect to your relatives, it is much better for them to get "the call" from a trained person rather than seeing on Facebook that the husband, father son etc. went in.

sinjin

Jul 5, 2015, 4:23 AM
Post #2 of 8 (4144 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mikki_ZH] Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland [In reply to] Can't Post

mikki,

I would like to ask if there is a way for Rega to add an emergency contact as well. It seems they do not ask for that. Might be helpful as well.

TomAiello

Jul 5, 2015, 9:05 AM
Post #3 of 8 (3977 views)
Shortcut
Re: [Mikki_ZH] Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland [In reply to] Can't Post

I moved this from the Incidents forum and stacked it so that there is a marker for it in both the Incidents and General forums.

Mikki_ZH

Jul 5, 2015, 11:51 AM
Post #4 of 8 (3899 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sinjin] Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland [In reply to] Can't Post

I honestly don't know if Rega does this but I would guess they are not interested in doing this. They focus on their core business, which is rescue people and let the other work be done by the police.

sinjin

Jul 5, 2015, 12:24 PM
Post #5 of 8 (3873 views)
Shortcut

i am not asking them to call anyone or do any more work,, but it would seem easy enough for them to add a simple box for name and # for emergency contact.. i know they dont take the information because i called them on a fatality with a person who had rega.

Mikki_ZH

Jul 5, 2015, 12:34 PM
Post #6 of 8 (3857 views)
Shortcut
Re: [sinjin] Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland [In reply to] Can't Post

I understand. But Rega can not give any Info do to personality protection reasons. This has to be done by the police.
I think the best way in such a case is to call the police, probably they will not give you any info if you are not a relative, but maybe you can help them if they need additional info.

piisfish

Jul 10, 2015, 4:42 AM
Post #7 of 8 (3560 views)
Shortcut

on the SBA site, it says to register by Basejumper.ch
In reply to:
•Please register on the SBA website at www.basejumper.ch
, but the website is for sale Laugh
In reply to:
Acquérir le domaine

Le propriétaire met en vente le domaine basejumper.ch au prix de 3000 EUR!

BASE1817

Jul 11, 2015, 3:57 AM
Post #8 of 8 (3397 views)
Shortcut
Re: [piisfish] Please register on www.swissbaseassociation.com if you jump in Switzerland [In reply to] Can't Post

piisfish wrote:
on the SBA site, it says to register by Basejumper.ch
In reply to:
•Please register on the SBA website at www.basejumper.ch
, but the website is for sale Laugh
In reply to:
Acquérir le domaine

Le propriétaire met en vente le domaine basejumper.ch au prix de 3000 EUR!

http://www.swissbaseassociation.ch/en/landing-card.html

Scroll to the bottom.

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media