Warning for jumpers
Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

78RATS

Jul 26, 2012, 3:03 PM
Post #26 of 77 (14293 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [BASE1361] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Where the fuck do you exit from on that site and hit a ledge after 20 feet?

Wherever it was, wrong exit point

Jul 26, 2012, 3:09 PM
Post #27 of 77 (14289 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [78RATS] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

When you launch several feet early because you can't see where the edge is, you end up dragging your feet off and doing front flips.

OuttaBounZ

Jul 26, 2012, 3:44 PM
Post #28 of 77 (14253 views)
Shortcut

BASE1361 wrote:
AZcevuchar wrote:
http://youtu.be/A6Epr6l0xkc

This should help clear things up!

It did. Right at 00:00:21 in the video. Didn't need to watch up to 5 min to realize that it was a douche bag talking.

21 seconds was all it took. While your in the hospital tell them you need a vasectomy, lets get that cleared up too.

ManagingPrime

Jul 26, 2012, 3:49 PM
Post #29 of 77 (14247 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [78RATS] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Think it went a little something like this....
Attachments: Untitled.jpg (68.8 KB)

Halfpastniner

Jul 26, 2012, 5:49 PM
Post #30 of 77 (14179 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [AZcevuchar] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

AZcevuchar wrote:

So when is this Ohio circle jerk going down?

esiwluap

Jul 26, 2012, 6:30 PM
Post #31 of 77 (14147 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Halfpastniner] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Seems like he's proud of himself. He seems to think he deserves credit for fucking up. He also said there was no head damage. I disagree. :p

Mitchpee

Jul 26, 2012, 10:25 PM
Post #32 of 77 (14026 views)
Shortcut

He's going to live with his mistake, and hopefully, be very humbled by it when the reality dawns on him that he's going to have trouble for the rest of his life for a small period of stupid decisions. It serves as a good lesson for new jumpers like me and people getting into the sport too fast, so thanks for that.

If you want to get back in good standing with BASE you should find a way to contribute positively back. You can start by making amends with an awesome Twin Falls local who you screwed over royally in the past.

I'm actually kind of sad that I won't be seeing any more of the shit-show videos that were on this site. 3-2-1- ARIZONA BASE. Doobie you good?! Professor of adventure...ahhhh classics I will tell my grandkids about.

SubTerminallyill

Jul 26, 2012, 11:33 PM
Post #33 of 77 (13998 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Halfpastniner] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Halfpastniner wrote:
AZcevuchar wrote:

So when is this Ohio circle jerk going down?

Yes. when and where?

lyn209

Jul 27, 2012, 2:02 AM
Post #34 of 77 (13935 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [matt_f_001] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Heard of em , never had the pleasure to meet so can't speak on the guy but dam he's popular on here :P haha so that sites burned? Says who?

base1347

Jul 27, 2012, 7:20 PM
Post #35 of 77 (13753 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [554] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

seriously? did this really happen like this? I know of the ledge on this site but did he have no clue it was there or is this potentially a bullshit excuse for the broken legs?

base283

Jul 28, 2012, 1:19 AM
Post #36 of 77 (13688 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [base1347] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

+1.
take care,
space

Nicholas1990

Jul 28, 2012, 11:56 AM
Post #37 of 77 (13569 views)
Shortcut

I shattered my calcaneous (heel bone) on boths sides and have had five operatons so far to be be able to keep my feet but I still might lose them :'( If any of you sustained an injury, personal feelings would be instantly replaced with sincere concern, I would help with recovery as much as humanly possible. I would never rejoice in the injury or death of anyone. My enemy deserves love as much as my friends and needs it much much more.
I should not have done what i did...but it is already in the past and I cant change it. If I could time travel back to the wrong exit point I jumped from,
I would do it again ;)

Nicholas1990

Jul 28, 2012, 12:24 PM
Post #38 of 77 (13546 views)
Shortcut

Im lucky and happy to be alive but I am NOT SORRY. The more that you girls chit chat about me on here the more i am ecouraged to throw another log on the fire. I will be in a wheel chair for a year and in foot braces for longer so there will be a good amount of time for you to enjoy objects without the concern of me blowing them up, however, I can still reek havoc from the comfort of my hospital bed. Your approval and actions was not nor will ever be a determinating factor to the joy in my life. My antics (BASE, getting arrested,media involvement, farting basejumper.com posts, blinking etc.) upset you you so much that im beggining to think that your all gay for me. As flattering as that is Im strait and all you faggots can fuck eachother.

OuttaBounZ

Jul 28, 2012, 12:53 PM
Post #39 of 77 (13525 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Nicholas1990] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Nicholas1990 wrote:
Im lucky and happy to be alive but I am NOT SORRY. The more that you girls chit chat about me on here the more i am ecouraged to throw another log on the fire. I will be in a wheel chair for a year and in foot braces for longer so there will be a good amount of time for you to enjoy objects without the concern of me blowing them up, however, I can still reek havoc from the comfort of my hospital bed. Your approval and actions was not nor will ever be a determinating factor to the joy in my life. My antics (BASE, getting arrested,media involvement, farting basejumper.com posts, blinking etc.) upset you you so much that im beggining to think that your all gay for me. As flattering as that is Im strait and all you faggots can fuck eachother.

GREAT POST! Lol

(This post was edited by OuttaBounZ on Jul 28, 2012, 4:15 PM)

StealthyB

Jul 28, 2012, 3:32 PM
Post #40 of 77 (13450 views)
Shortcut

Hmmm? I am very happy that you are alive, this sport doesn't need bad publicity. I am always at a loss to understand people who feel that surviving stupid decision making is a vindication of said decision making. BASE has a bad reputation, yet I have been involved with this sport for a large chunk of my life, and I understand that it is an unforgiving activity, yet I am perplexed by the mentality that accepts it as inevitable that injury is a part of this activity. your acceptance, of the consequences of your actions leads me to wonder if you had given much thought to the activity that you were participating in?
Heal soon and well, best regards, B.

StealthyB

Jul 28, 2012, 3:49 PM
Post #41 of 77 (13437 views)
Shortcut

Whoops! just reviewed my previous post. Guess what I was trying to say in basic English was,"What the Fuck where you thinking?"
Peace, B.

jakee

Jul 28, 2012, 5:02 PM
Post #42 of 77 (13406 views)
Shortcut

Nicholas1990 wrote:
The more that you girls chit chat about me on here the more i am ecouraged to throw another log on the fire. I will be in a wheel chair for a year and in foot braces for longer so there will be a good amount of time for you to enjoy objects without the concern of me blowing them up, however, I can still reek havoc from the comfort of my hospital bed.

The kid makes a good point. Deep down, don't we all want to deliberately fuck shit up for other people?

(In fact I've just been told the answer is 'No, that's sad and pathetic'.)

TransientCW

Jul 28, 2012, 6:25 PM
Post #43 of 77 (13371 views)
Shortcut

im just curious, did you exit super head-high to shatter both heels on the ledge? like stand up kinda exit?

Nicholas1990

Jul 28, 2012, 6:40 PM
Post #44 of 77 (13358 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [FreeFallFiend] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME. IF WE EVER CROSS PATHS WALK THE OTHER WAY BUDDYMad

Freakazoid

Jul 28, 2012, 6:53 PM
Post #45 of 77 (13349 views)
Shortcut

Nicholas1990 wrote:
HOW DARE YOU ACT LIKE YOU KNOW ME. IF WE EVER CROSS PATHS WALK THE OTHER WAY BUDDYMad
I think if you meet anyone from here you will be rolling your wheel chair away as fast as you can while they chase after you

FreeFallFiend

Jul 28, 2012, 7:13 PM
Post #46 of 77 (13333 views)
Shortcut

I'm not your buddy...pal ;)

If we ever cross paths I will indeed walk the other way, you're not worth my time, and I know you won't be able to walk after me.

For the record you do know me, and used to ask me about base all time time and I helped you up until the point you got back from your FJC and started lying your ass off. We jumped at the same dz, so don't act like.I don't know you and all the shit you did there. I am not even gonna get into all the phone calls I received from pissed off jumpers else where in the country once you started traveling.

Heal up man, and I mean that in all honesty. Your posts are so bipolar and manic that I really do hope you get the help you need.

Spiderbaby

Jul 28, 2012, 7:51 PM
Post #47 of 77 (13318 views)
Shortcut

Nicholas1990 wrote:
Mad

Dude, that angryface emoticon is sooo scary.

OuttaBounZ

Jul 28, 2012, 9:47 PM
Post #48 of 77 (13285 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [Spiderbaby] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

Spiderbaby wrote:
Nicholas1990 wrote:
Mad

Dude, that angryface emoticon is sooo scary.
Oh shit, is that what that is? I thought it was a frowning juiceman.

Mad

Nicholas1990

Jul 29, 2012, 1:02 AM
Post #49 of 77 (13230 views)
Shortcut
     Re: [FreeFallFiend] Warning for jumpers [In reply to]  

I lied about skydiving and admitted and apologized several times for my actions. I hurt not only myself but others with the shit that came out of my mouth. No one can expect me to become the person im destined to be if you keep holding who i used to be over my head.
Thank you freefallfiend that is really nice of you and i certainly am greatful for it. You are the first person to actually have the decency to adress that im in very poor health and wish me well rather than smile and poke fun because i might lose my feet. Im glad you understand that even among enemies there can be some sense of respect. I have been seeking help and therapy for my issues and trying very hard to get my mental complexes under control Im still going to be a complete wierdo regardless. All things happen for a reason in my belief and there are no accidents. The pain I feel, wich could be described as putting your feet in buckets of boiling water, is my karma and punishment for all the evil i have released into others lives. This kind of event changes a person and all that they thought. Having my canopy open that low to the ground after impacting a cliff has me feeling like a newborn. The pain from my injuries is overcome with bliss, however, for me getting injured put my family, who has not even been in the same state, in the same room together for the first time in more than ten years. Please dont think you know me now when you talked to me then. I know I have a good heart and I would feed you and give you the shirt off my back if you needed it. Honestly, if any of you need help or just someone to talk to I am here for you as I am for every other human on the planet. I would like to knnow what your name is and who you are freefall fiend. My number is 740 649 6843. feel free to call me anytime for any matter. if you need help or if you just want to cuss me out im available at anytime for your pleasure. Prank calls are also accepted Laugh

84n4n4

Jul 29, 2012, 5:28 AM
Post #50 of 77 (13166 views)
Shortcut

Nicholas1990 wrote:
If I could time travel back to the wrong exit point I jumped from, I would do it again ;)

seriously?

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : BASE Jumping : General BASE

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

D4DR Media