Skip to Content


by admin

This page has no content contributed yet. If you have experience with or knowledge on this subject, feel free to edit and contribute to this page.

Submitted by admin on 2007-06-14 | Last Modified on 2007-07-02

Rating: 12345   Go Login to rate this article.  | Votes: 0 | Comments: 4 | Views: 5439

Liked this article? Like us on Facebook and we'll let you know when we have more.

Like Us on Facebook

4 Comments CommentAdd a Comment

 More ArticlesArticle RatingsArticle CommentsProfile
my insurance covers me for skydiving but not base jumping. When I had a bad ground launching accident I put it under the para-gliding category and I was covered - sneeky sneeky
 More ArticlesArticle RatingsArticle CommentsProfile
International travel and accident insurance is offered by IHI Bupa and it covers BASE jumping and other adventure / high risk activities:
 More ArticlesArticle RatingsArticle CommentsProfile
For all check out Aflac I know it sounds funny but for roughly 40$ per month I have short and long term disability, I am sure this is a discounted rate due to I get the insurance through work, but short term pays I believe 75% of my salary for I believe to be 16 weeks and if your accident was bad enough and you are eligible for long term it pays 65% of your salary. The plan we that was taken by my company was in fact a extreme sports insurance type it covered climbing, skydiving, base jumping, and pretty much anything you can think of....
 More ArticlesArticle RatingsArticle CommentsProfile
There is European and optional worldwide insurance available, very reasonably, mainly to cover emergency evacuation from site, that includes BASE, available via the Club Alpin Francais/Association de Paralpinism (FFCAM). Not sure how/if non European residents can apply but it is certainly worth enquiring. Go figure.

Add a Comment

More articles in this category: